Friday 10 August 2012

Yep That Is Me.....The Sissy Cuckold


YEP THAT IS ME!!!

Yes, let's face it my cock is tiny!! Well that is if you can call it a cock!! Let's face it, even in the cock cage made for tiny dicks it doesn't even begin to fill it up!

Anyway, welcome to my new blog which is all about me seeking abuse, humiliation and challenges if you are interested in setting me any.

As you will by now know from the title of the blog and just by looking at my picture, I am a sissy cuckold. I used to dread being feminized by my wife, however now I really enjoy it more and more.

Soon, I will be adding many more pics, video clips and information about my cuckold lifestyle but most of all I need humiliation and abuse! I deserve it so please give it to me. Ask any questions you want!!

8 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! Is that some kind of creature they have just found on Mars with the new probe? How many inches is that thing? Is it really that small? What does your wife think of it?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was you born with it and have some boobs ? Or are you an herma? Ok i'm french, my english sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DomBull,

    It's one inch in that photo. Well I say one inch, however the tip of my cock is quite a bit back. Much of it is my foreskin. When it gets hard it gets to nearly 4.5 inches, but it is without doubt shrinking. Most men would be disappointed, but I am really pleased. As it gets smaller and smaller it makes my wife dislike it more and more, which has meant she has become more and more keen to cuckold me. She has cuckolded me a few times but kept stopping, because she felt guilt.

    I take it that your profile name means you are in the cuckold lifestyle? Are you hung? Would love to be sent photos from bulls with big cocks and told to post photos of my dicklette so people can see my inadequacy.

    Sissy Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Your English is very good. No, I'm not an hermaphrodite and the only boobs I have are fake ones. I am a crossdresser; my wife encourages it at times as she likes me to recognise my lack of manliness.

    Sissy Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christ you're a total sissy faggot. How often does your wife let you cum? And if she lets you, do you have to do it a certain way? Like licking her ass or sucking her toes... Not that a pathetic fag like you deserves to be allowed to cum at all. Don't ever forget that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where Are You From. I Wanna Pay With YourLittle Baby Dick

      Delete
    2. And If Really Like To Talk More WithYou. Email Me. Coolindown2010@Hotmail.com

      Delete
  6. Been fucked by nigga BBC yet?

    ReplyDelete